thumb ring of the masters in the Ertugrul series,10 gm, fast delivery to all countries of the world, from Bashasaray to your doorstep. Order now
About Ottoman series accessories:
- The accessories of the “Sultan Abdul Hamid II” series, the new Ertugrul and Osman resurrection series, and the Chukur series received great interest and demand at the global level in general and the Arab world in particular. After achieving high viewing levels in the Middle East.
- The serials produced in Turkey were distinguished by their accessories, which were specially made for them in the style of ancient Turkish inscriptions, after the Turkish designer “Kara Jan” prepared the accessories and designed them with precious stones.
- The jewelry worn by the actors of the Abdul Hamid II series, the Ertuğrul series, and the Chocoz series contained nearly 10,000 Ottoman inscriptions, commensurate with the costumes worn by the sultans while acting the scenes of the series.
- It is noteworthy that about 80% of the jewelry and accessories of the series were made of pure silver, in addition to some precious stones that were distributed to the accessories, in a way that simulates the historical era.
- Jewelry included many designs of rings, beads, medals, crowns, pins, and even women’s and men’s clothing.
- It is worth noting that the products are made of original 925 silver. We at BashaSaray store provide it from the original brand that manufactures Turkish series accessories.