Thumb thorn ring Ertuğrul series – Bashasaray
About the ring:
- The accessories of the “Sultan Abdul Hamid II” series, the new Ertugrul and Osman resurrection series, and the Chukur series received great interest and demand at the global level in general and the Arab world in particular. After achieving high viewing levels in the Middle East.
- The series, which were produced in Turkey, were distinguished by their accessories, which were specially made for them in the style of ancient Turkish inscriptions, after the Turkish designer “Kara Jan” prepared the accessories and designed them with precious stones.
- The jewelry worn by the actors of the Abdul Hamid II series, the Ertuğrul series, and the Chocoz series contained nearly 10,000 Ottoman inscriptions, commensurate with the costumes worn by the sultans while acting the scenes of the series.
- It is noteworthy that about 80% of the jewelry and accessories of the series were made of pure silver, in addition to some precious stones that were distributed to the accessories, in a way that simulates the historical era.
- Jewelry included many designs of rings, beads, medals, crowns, pins, and even women’s and men’s clothing.
- It is worth noting that the products are made of original 925 silver. We at BashaSaray store provide it from the original brand that manufactures Turkish series accessories.
Order now the Thumb of Thorns ring, the Ertugrul series, from Bashasaray, delivered to your door