Anemone Soap is a natural body soap specially designed to nourish and protect the skin.
Anemone soap helps soothe dry, itchy skin, leaving it soft and moisturized.
Its light and pleasant scent is derived from natural essential oils and herbs. Which makes it the perfect choice for everyone.
Benefits of anemone soap
Anemone soap offers a variety of benefits for those looking to improve the health of their skin.
- This soap consists of anemone extract, It is a deep sea flower known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties.
- The extract has the ability to improve skin tone, reduce wrinkles and boost collagen production. This can lead to improved elasticity and a more youthful appearance.
- Anemone soap also contains antioxidant properties that can help protect the skin from environmental damage and pollutants.
- Furthermore it, This soap is gentle on the skin. Which makes it suitable for use on all skin types.
Anemone soap is an effective way to maintain healthy and youthful skin.
How to use anemone soap
Using anemone soap is a great way to keep your skin clean and fresh. Here’s how to use it:
- Wet your skin with warm water.
- Put anemone soap on your hands and rub until it lathers.
- Gently massage the soap into your skin in circular motions for one minute.
- Rinse off the soap with warm water. Then rinse it again with cold water to close the pores.
- Dry your skin with a clean towel.
Thats all about it! Anemone soap can be used daily or as needed to keep your skin clean and fresh.
Ingredients of Anemone Soap from Aref Oglu
sodium oleate, aqua, sodium cocoate, Theobroma Cocoa Seed Butter, Perfume , Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Sodium Lactate Sodium Richocytate, linalool, butylphenyl methanelypropional, benzyl salicylate, alpha isomethyl lunone, hexyl cinnaminal, D-limonene.
- Expiry date (SKT) and batch number (PN) on the package.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. in case of contact with eyes, Rinse it with plenty of water.
- Keep it cool and dry.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.