Arazioun, an annual plant in the daisy family with bright yellow and orange flowers, is native to the Mediterranean region and has long been used for its therapeutic properties.
Benefits of Arazioun for the Skin
- It has strong anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, making it a wonderful ingredient for calming and healing the skin.
- Arazioun can be used to reduce redness, inflammation, and swelling.
- It also helps in treating acne, insect bites, and other skin conditions.
- Additionally, Arazioun can assist in wound healing, scratches, and minor burns.
- Its antioxidant properties may help slow down signs of aging like wrinkles, promoting a healthy skin glow.
Ingredients of Arazioun Hand Cream from Arifoglu
Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Myrtus Communis Leaf Water*, Glycerin, Fatty Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Myrtus Communis Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Sambucus Ebulus Flower Extract.
How to Use Arazioun Hand Cream from Arifoglu
Apply a sufficient amount of hand cream to your clean hands and massage gently until absorbed.
Suitable for use whenever you need it during the day.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of eye contact, rinse with a large amount of water.
- Store in its original packaging and in a cool place.
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of its ingredients.
- Production Date (URT), Expiry Date (SKT), and Batch Number (PN) are on the package.
Arifoglu’s products have been sold by Esmat Arifoglu and his father Ahmed Arifoglu since 1944 in the historic Egyptian Spice Bazaar (Mısır Çarşısı) in Istanbul, Turkey. It quickly gained people’s trust and expanded over the years to become one of the most important and largest Turkish brands producing spices, food, and cosmetic products made from organic natural ingredients, exporting them to various countries worldwide.
Arifoglu’s products range from over 1000 natural items, including spices, herbs, essential oils, fragrant oils, bee honey, sauces, pastes, and natural cosmetics