About the mixture of black seed and Peganum
We have collected Black seed and Peganum seeds together, which have similar benefits. Thanks to the extracts of the two plants added to the honey by grinding, Their bitter taste turned into a delicious flavour. The black seed and pomegranate mixture will win your appreciation with its intense spicy flavor balanced with honey.
The benefits of a mixture of black seed and Peganum
- It has been scientifically proven that Nigella sativa, which attracts the attention of the world of modern medicine and cosmetics, with its vitamins, minerals and effective elements, It contains substances that prevent brain tumors.
- Lowers and balances blood sugar. Therefore, it prevents diabetes and its derivatives.
- Nigella sativa is an anti-cancer. help treat many types of cancer, Such as cancer of the prostate, pancreas, large intestine, breast and uterus.
- Lowers cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Black seed is a powerful antioxidant.
- Nigella sativa also plays a major role in the regression of skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema.
- The rue helps eliminate worms in the intestines.
- Protects the body from allergies.
- Eliminates menstrual bleeding. Ensures the regular functioning of hormones.
- It is good for headaches.
- Helps you sleep more comfortably.
- It is used as an additional supplement in the fight against cancer.
- Supports memory.
About Aref Oglu
Ismet Arifoglu and his father, Ahmet Arifoglu, started selling Arifoğlu products since 1944 in the historic Egyptian Spice Bazaar Mısır Çarşısı in Istanbul, Turkey.
quickly won the trust of the people, It has expanded over the years until it has become today one of the most important and largest Turkish brands that produce spices, food and cosmetic products made from organic natural materials.
It is exported to various countries of the world.
Arifoglu’s products are diverse and include more than 1,000 natural products, including spices, herbal products, natural oils, essential oils, bee honey, sauces, pastes, and natural cosmetics.
For more information about Aref Oglu, you can visit the link: Aref Oglu Products .