Calcium with Vitamin D3 from Nature’s Supreme | 60 Tablets

🌟 Calcium with Vitamin D3: The Golden Duo for Your Health! 🌟

Do you want to feel strength and vitality? Nature presents you with the perfect gift in the heart of a single tablet!

🦴 Calcium: The champion of bones and teeth, protecting and strengthening them, giving you stability and power with every step.

☀️ Vitamin D3: Your little sun every day! Enhances calcium absorption and supports your immune system, keeping you always ready.

The magical blend: When Calcium meets Vitamin D3, magic happens! An ideal combination of strength and protection ensures you a healthy life and continuous activity.

🌱 Your natural choice for a healthy life: Don’t settle for less than the best. Choose the Golden Duo and get full support for your body.


44.04 د.إ

Payment Methods:

payment methods

Latest Review

Are you looking for strong support for bone and teeth health? Nature’s Supreme offers you a unique dietary supplement that combines Calcium and Vitamin D3 in an ideal formula.

  • Calcium: It comes in the form of citrate, an organic form known for its quick and efficient absorption in the body. Calcium contributes to maintaining bone and teeth health, and supports muscle and energy functions.
  • Vitamin D3: Extracted from the innovative raw material Quali®-D, it supports the natural absorption of calcium and phosphorus and contributes to immune system functions.
  • Quality: The product is free from preservatives, gluten, lactose, genetically modified ingredients, and is produced in facilities with global quality certifications.
  • Usage: It’s recommended to take two doses daily for adults and children aged 4-10 years.


Positive Aspects:

  • High absorption with the Calcium citrate formula.
    Addition of Vitamin D3.
  • Effective ingredients protected by patents.

Negative Aspects:

No negative aspects.

Nature’s Supreme Calcium with Vitamin D3 Ingredients 60 Tablets

  • 60 tablets
  • Serving size: 2 tablets
  • Servings per container: 30
  • Amount per serving (% Daily Value in the product)*
    600 mg 75% Calcium (Citrate)
    10.0 mcg 200% Vitamin D3

Explanation about Calcium and Vitamin D

Calcium constitutes a significant portion of the minerals present in the body, with around 99% of it found in bones and teeth. The remaining 1% of calcium present in the blood plays an important role in various natural body functions. As for Vitamin D, it has gained increasing significance.

0 reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Calcium with Vitamin D3 from Nature’s Supreme | 60 Tablets”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5