Olea europaea fruit oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract.
Benefits of calendula oil
- It is effective in healing several skin conditions such as eczema, acne, and dermatitis. This natural oil also acts as a moisturizer that can soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.
- Is known to accelerate the recovery of wounds, cuts, and bruises. It has the ability to encourage the generation of tissue and decrease swelling, making it a beneficial natural treatment for minor wounds.
- Contains antioxidants that prevent free radical damage and minimize signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Possesses analgesic qualities that aid in the reduction of discomfort and inflammation caused by conditions such as arthritis and muscle soreness.
How to use calendula oil
Calendula oil can be used in various ways, depending on the intended purpose. Here are some ways to use calendula oil:
- Applying calendula oil directly on the skin can be beneficial in dealing with various skin conditions including eczema, acne, and dermatitis. It can serve as a natural moisturizer to soothe dry and itching skin. All you need to do is administer a small amount of oil on the affected area and massage it gently until it is fully absorbed by the skin.
- Calendula oil can speed up the process of healing wounds, cuts, and bruises. You only need to put a small amount of calendula oil on the injured part and then cover it with a clean bandage.
- Calendula oil can aid in alleviating discomfort and swelling caused by issues such as arthritis and muscle strain. To apply, gently massage a small amount of calendula oil into the affected area until fully absorbed.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- Keep it tightly closed in a cool, dry environment away from sunlight.
- Pregnant women and children are recommended to consult a doctor before use.
- It cannot be taken orally.
- It should be emphasized that calendula oil is mostly believed to be safe, although certain people may experience allergic responses.
- It is recommended to perform a small test on a small area of skin before use.
- Before using calendula oil for medicinal purposes, it is advisable to seek guidance from a healthcare professional, just like with any other natural remedy.
There are no reviews yet.