Juniper Oil is a powerful essential oil derived from the bluish-green Juniper tree. It is considered one of the oldest known medicinal oils. It has been used in traditional medicine for centuries. Juniper oil has a wide range of healing properties and can be used to help with a variety of health issues including inflammation, pain, skin conditions, respiratory problems, and more.
Juniper oil can also be used to boost energy levels, reduce stress, improve digestion, and provide general health benefits. Its distinct scent makes it great for aromatherapy, too. With many therapeutic benefits, It’s no wonder why juniper oil is so popular today!
The benefits of juniper oil
Here are some of the potential benefits of juniper oil:
- It can help reduce inflammation and redness associated with skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
- It has antiseptic properties that make it useful in treating minor wounds
- Helps soothe muscle pain
- It can help relieve stress and anxiety
- It has antidepressant properties that may help improve mood
- may have antifungal properties, Which makes it effective against certain types of fungi
- It may have antimicrobial properties that can help fight bacterial or viral infections
How to use juniper oil
The best way to use juniper oil is to dilute it in a carrier oil like coconut or jojoba before applying it topically or inhaling it aromatically.
for topical applications, Mix five drops of juniper oil with one tablespoon of the carrier oil of your choice and massage into the affected area.
You can also add a few drops of juniper oil to an essential oil diffuser for a refreshing scent.
- Store at room temperature in a closed place away from light.
- Production date (URT), recommended expiry date (TETT) and batch number (PN) on the package.