About Arifoglu Lavender Soap
lavender is a plant of mediterranean origin, A shrubby plant with spike-shaped blue, purple or red flowers that bloom in June-July.
It grows abundantly in natural conditions on the coasts of Europe, the Mediterranean and the Aegean Sea.
Benefits of Arifoglu Lavender Soap
- Eliminates skin problems such as acne and pimples.
- Helps clean dead skin from the skin.
- Removes blackheads from the skin.
- Because it contains lavender oil, It shows a natural protective effect thanks to its antiseptic properties without irritating the skin.
- especially in the winter months, Some people’s bodies are peeled off. In such cases, lavender should be bathed or added to the bath water and wait for a few minutes.
- People with serious skin problems should definitely try lavender.
- Removes body odors. It causes lasting smoothness on the skin.
- refreshing and relaxing, And its pleasant aroma and stimulating effect, It gives vitality and freshness to the skin.
- It has therapeutic properties in burns and tissue deterioration.
- It has anti-inflammatory and cell regeneration properties.
How to use Arifoglu Lavender Soap
Rub lavender soap and apply it on your face and neck. wait for 1-2 minutes, Then rinse it off with warm water and pat it dry with a towel.
It will be more beneficial if you store the lavender soap in a dry, wooden soap dish after use and protect it from sunlight.
Arefoglu lavender soap ingredients
: Sodium Palm, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua/Water,
Perfume , Lavandula Angustifolia extract, glycerin, palmitic acid,
palm kernel acid, Sodium chloride , tetra sodium EDTA,
tetrasodium etidronate, coumarin, linalool, two lemons, Titanium
dioxide (CI 77891), niacinamide, tocopherol acetate,
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice
- • Store in a cool, dry place.
- Expiration date on the can.
- • It should not be stored with food.
About Aref Oglu
Ismet Arifoglu and his father, Ahmet Arifoglu, started selling Arifoğlu products since 1944 in the historic Egyptian Spice Bazaar Mısır Çarşısı in Istanbul, Turkey.
quickly won the trust of the people, It has expanded over the years until it has become today one of the most important and largest Turkish brands that produce spices, food and cosmetic products made from organic natural materials.
It is exported to various countries of the world.
Arifoglu’s products are diverse and include more than 1,000 natural products, including spices, herbal products, natural oils, essential oils, bee honey, sauces, pastes, and natural cosmetics.
For more information about Aref Oglu, you can visit the link: Aref Oglu Products