What is a green clay mask?
Green clay, also known as French green clay, is a natural substance derived from volcanic ash.
It is highly effective in personal care and beauty industries. Green clay can be used as a facial mask because of its deep cleansing and detoxifying properties.
It can also serve as a hair mask, providing natural hydration to the hair and removing toxins.
Clay is a natural type of soil typically formed from volcanic ash deposits. It is abundant in volcanic regions.
Clay formed from volcanic magma deep within the Earth’s crust is rich in minerals. The unique composition of volcanic clay allows it to absorb negatively charged toxins.
This is why clay masks have been used for centuries for body purification, improving digestion, skincare, and hair care.
Benefits of Green Clay Mask
- Deeply cleanses dirt and excess oils from pores.
- Effective in removing dead skin cells.
- Helps tone and tighten the skin.
- Can aid in blemish healing.
- Effective for minor skin issues like cuts, scratches, and insect bites.
For pores: Applying a clay mask on your face will remove excess oil from the pores. Since green clay can also dry the skin, if your skin is dry, you can use different homemade masks. Red clay masks are often recommended for dry skin. If you still want to apply it, make sure not to use it more than once a month and moisturize your skin afterward.
For Acne: It can help address skin problems like acne and blackheads caused by accumulated dirt and oils in pores. Since green clay deeply cleanses pores, it can also prevent the formation of acne.
How to Use Green Clay Mask
- Preparation: Pour green clay into a container, mix it with mineral water or regular water to create a clay paste. You can add a small spoon of apricot kernel oil or olive oil to it.
- Application: Apply it to clean skin. Use your fingers or a face mask brush to spread a thin layer of clay on the desired area of your face.
For example, if you have an oily T-zone, you can apply the mask on your forehead, nose, and chin.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- When the mask is dry, gently remove it with lukewarm water. You can use a soft sponge or a facial towel to cleanse your skin. It is important to use gentle products.
Esma Arifoglu and his father, Ahmed Arifoglu, started selling Arifoglu products since 1944 at the historic Egyptian Spice Bazaar, known as Mısır Çarşısı, in Istanbul, Turkey.
Their products quickly gained people’s trust and expanded over the years, becoming one of the most important and prominent Turkish brands that produce spices, food products, and natural organic cosmetics. These products are now exported to various countries worldwide.
Arifoglu’s product range is diverse, including approximately more than 1000 natural products. These products encompass spices, herbal products, natural oils, essential oils, bee honey, sauces, pastes, and natural cosmetic products.
Order Arifoğlu Green Clay Mask now from Qasr Al Pasha, and it will be delivered to your doorstep.