We offer you in the Pasha Saray store one of the best and most important natural mixtures for the body and to maintain your health: Honey mixture with ginseng, royal jelly and pollen.
Honey with a sweet and delicious taste, with its richness in vitamins and countless benefits, with ginseng, the unique and miraculous plant that has been used in preventive and curative treatments since ancient times.
In addition to royal jelly which is undoubtedly one of the most valuable natural products with precious pollen grains full of beneficial nutrients.
Pasha paste ingredients
Honey is a wonderful product with many benefits. It has been used for centuries in various cultures for its medicinal properties.
Honey is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties. This makes it a great natural remedy for treating wounds and infections. Honey is also a natural cough suppressant and can help soothe a sore throat. in addition to, Honey contains antioxidant properties and can help boost your immune system.
Honey contains a variety of vitamins, including: pyridoxine (vitamin B6), thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5).
minerals, Such as: Calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium, sodium and zinc.
antioxidants and amino acids, They are the building blocks of proteins.
Panax ginseng is an herb that has been used for centuries in traditional chinese medicine. It is also known as Korean ginseng, Asian ginseng, and red ginseng.
Ginseng is believed to boost energy. It lowers blood sugar and cholesterol levels, reduces stress, promotes relaxation, It treats impotence.
Panax ginseng can help the body better adapt to stress as an adaptogen. It is also believed to improve energy levels, boost brain function, and boost immunity. in addition to, Ginseng is sometimes used as a natural remedy for sexual dysfunction and other men’s health issues.
The benefits of royal jelly are many and varied. This natural substance has been used for centuries in traditional medicine to treat a wide variety of ailments. Royal jelly is a milky white secretion produced by worker bees and is the exclusive food source for bee larvae and queen bees. Also known as “bee’s milk”.
Royal jelly is rich in proteins, fats, sugars, minerals, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, and E. It also contains acetylcholine, which is important for memory and learning.
Here are some potential benefits of royal jelly:
- Boost energy levels
- Aiding in digestion
- Reducing inflammation
- Wound healing
- Fighting free radicals
- Improve brain function
Pollen is the male reproductive cell of flowering plants. It is what is transferred from the stamen to the pistil to fertilize the plant. Although it may seem an irritant to allergy sufferers, However, pollen actually has some amazing benefits.
Pollen is a great source of vitamins A, B, C, and E. They also contain carotenoids important for eyesight and immune function. Pollen also contains a number of minerals. Including calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
Here are some of the ways pollen can benefit your health:
- Pollen is a natural source of vitamins and minerals
- Pollen can help lose weight
- Pollen can reduce the risk of certain diseases
- Pollen can improve cognitive function
Benefits of Basha paste
After we mentioned to you the benefits of each component of Al-Basha paste separately, Collecting them in one mixture increases their benefits and enhances their results:
- Helps the body restore its balance.
- Increases energy and stamina of the body.
- It strengthens the immune system and fights infections.
- Stimulates memory and increases concentration.
- enhances bone density, And protects against osteoporosis.
- Enhances sexual ability and increases fertility in men and women.
- Maintains heart health.
Basha paste properties
- 100% natural product without any preservatives or artificial ingredients.
- The product is licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Health.
- The package size is 250 gr.
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Basha paste damage
Pacha paste is generally safe when consumed by healthy people.
- It is not recommended to use it when there is any allergy to bee products .
- It is not recommended for use by breastfeeding women .
- It is not recommended for use by diabetics
- It is preferable to consult a doctor when using it with any other medicine .
- Not for use by persons under the age of 18 .
How to use Basha paste
We recommend taking one tea spoon of Al-Basha paste in the morning daily.
Order now the original Basha tonic paste, different offers, tonic from Bashasaray delivered to your doorstep.
We recommend that you also see: The golden tonic capsule from Pasha Saray.
There are no reviews yet.