Natural dried fruits mix with sugar 1 kilo
Natural dried fruits
- It is the fruit from which most of the water content has been removed using various drying methods. causing it to shrink, small size, high caloric content, Raisins are the most common type. Followed by dates, plums, figs, and apricots. There are other types of dried fruits that are less consumed and widespread. They are sometimes coated with sugar, such as mangoes, pineapples, bananas, apples, Dried fruits can be preserved for a longer period than fresh fruits. It can also be eaten as a snack. Especially on long trips where refrigeration is not available.
- All types of dried fruits contain a very low percentage of sodium. And a good proportion of potassium and fiber.
- The sugar in dried fruits is traditionally found in the form of glucose and fructose. Dried fruits do not contain added sugars, which can cause a host of health problems.
- The glycemic index of dried fruits is low. It is an indicator that shows the effect of food consumption on the sugar levels in the body. Therefore, eating it in moderation does not cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels.
- It is a rich source of insoluble fiber necessary to stimulate the digestive movement. Organizing and accelerating the passage of food through the intestines.
- Numerous studies indicate that some dried fruits can help combat a range of health problems, such as cancer, high cholesterol, and insomnia.
- It contains a high concentration of vitamins that have an antioxidant effect compared to fresh fruits. This is due to the drying processes that these fruits are exposed to.
Diet dried fruits:
- Dried fruits contain the percentage of sugar and calories found in natural fruits. However, it increases the weight significantly, A person may suffice with eating only a grain of natural apricot. He may eat more than one dry apricot because of its small size, but this doubles the calories that enter his body. The healthy drying process does not include adding any kind of sugar. However, when the fruits are dried from the liquids, the flavors in them become stronger and the sensation of the sugar taste doubles. And the person’s desire to eat more of them increases.
- Dried fruits may have an effective role when following diets for weight loss. They contain a high percentage of fiber, which prevents a person from getting constipated, which may lead to difficulty in losing weight.
- Maintaining cholesterol levels: Dried fruits help maintain low levels of harmful cholesterol in the blood. And promote blood circulation.
- Prevent hair loss: Dried fruits have proven effective in treating many hair problems. It prevents hair loss and makes it shiny and attractive. It also promotes its growth.