What is Argan oil and what are his benefits to the hair?
The kernels of the argan tree are the source of a natural oil known as argan oil. It boasts numerous health and beauty advantages, especially for hair care, where it is recognized for its abilities to provide nourishment and protection. Below are some advantages of utilizing argan oil to strengthen hair:
1. The use of Argan oil naturally moisturizes and nourishes dry, damaged hair. It effectively repairs split ends and prevents breakage.
2. Argan oil has the ability to control unruly hair and reduce flyaways, resulting in a sleek and lustrous appearance. Additionally, it aids in minimizing damage and stimulating the growth of healthy hair.
3. The antioxidant characteristics of Argan oil can provide protection to hair against harm created by environmental stressors like pollution and ultraviolet rays by free radicals.
4. The health of the scalp can be improved by using Argan oil, which provides nourishment and comfort. This ultimately encourages healthy hair growth and diminishes the presence of dandruff and other scalp problems.
Benefits of Bioblas Argan oil & olive oil hair shampoo
– Repairs hair and protects against damage
– Argan Oil can aid in the prevention of hair loss
– Nourishes and repairs hair from root to tip
– Enhances and prolongs the longevity of hair
How to use Bioblas Argan oil & olive oil hair shampoo
Apply it after wetting your hair. Lather it up and then rinse it off. Repeat if necessary.
Usage rate: Suitable for daily use.
Ingredients of Bioblas argan and olive oils hair shampoo
Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Parfum/fragrance, Amodimethicone, Zinc Pyrithione, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Herbal Complex B19 (Urtica Urens Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract), Mel, Tetrasodium Edta, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Linalool,citronellol, Limonene, Propylene Glycol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Niacinamide, Ci 19140, Ci 15985, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil.