Eid Delight Sticks with Pistachio 1 kilo from Qasr Al Basha
About Feast Delight Sticks with Pistachio:
- One of the most famous and finest types of Turkish delight since 1864
- The products are fresh and without preservatives or any other additives
- All kinds of Hafez Mustafa sweets are made from natural materials and natural beet sugar
- The sent cans are sealed with an airtight film
- The products are halal certified by the Turkish Standards Institution
- This famous Turkish dessert consists of jelly, sugar, and starch. It varies in flavours, foods, Stuffed with different nuts .
- It is served with tea. or coffee, In all Turkish restaurants and cafes, also in homes, It is also spread in the Levant, From its name, it gives relief to the throat. And the tongue enjoys the deliciousness of its distinctive flavor.
- The city of Afyonkarahisar is famous for the finest and richest types of lokum in Turkey.
- The Turkish name for lokum is mainly derived from Arabic. “Lukoum comfort” due to its softness and ease in the throat, and the tongue’s enjoyment of its comfortable taste. Then the name changed little by little with time until it became known as “Lukum”. And in Arabic, the term “halqoum”.
Ingredients for the holiday dessert with pistachio
How to save the sweetness of lokum Turku Baba
How to prepare Turkish delight with pistachio
The price of the holiday sweetness Turkur Baba Lokum with pistachio
Features of Turkish Sweets from Turku Baba
Order now the Eid Delight Sticks with Pistachio, 1 kilo, from Qasr Al-Basha, delivered to your door
Or browse all Turku Baba products