Savor Hafiz Mustafa’s 1864 legacy with delectable Pistachio Rolls, a timeless Turkish delight in a luxe tin box. Indulge in centuries-old authenticity with every bite!
Water, wheat flour, sugar, pistachious, vegetable oils, lemon juice.
Allergens are written İtalic and bold. May contain wheat gluten.
Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Features of Hafez Mustafa twisted pistachio
- Metal-Tin Box, 2.2 lbs (~27 pieces).
- Vacuumed packs for freshness.
- By Hafiz Mustafa 1864, 157-year-old brand.
- Traditional Turkish recipes.
- Natural ingredients, no additives.
- Antep pistachios.
- Made fresh daily.
- Adheres to Turkish Food Codex.
- Twisted baklava shape.
- Best consumed within 72 hours, can be heated.
- Suitable for various events and gifts.
- Brand Recognition:
- Won 11 medals in Europe (1926-1938).
- Express shipping available.
- Delivery in 3-7 days post-shipment.
Weight is between 800 and 1100 g
- One of the most famous and finest types of Turkish sweets since 1864
- The products are fresh and without preservatives or any other additives
- All kinds of Hafez Mustafa sweets are made from natural materials and natural beet sugar
- The sent cans are sealed with an airtight film
- The products are halal certified by the Turkish Standards Institution
History of Hafiz Mustafa
The history of Hafiz Mustafa Sweets began in 1864, during the reign of the Ottoman Sultan Abdul Aziz, when Hafiz Mustafa’s father, Ismail Hakki Bey, started making sweets in the basement of the building in which he lived in the Bahçekapı district of Istanbul, and he gained a good reputation because of people’s admiration for the sweets he made.
He invested in the spread of Turkish sweets around the world and added to the traditional sweets industry the production of coffee, tea, chocolate, Turkish delight, and other products that spread in different countries.
Hafiz Mustafa won 11 medals in the field of making pastries and sweets in Europe between 1926 and 1938, and his son Jamil Bey continued the same path of success and expansion after him.
Today, Hafiz Mustafa sweets shops are the most popular destination for tourists who want to taste the delicious original taste of various types of Turkish sweets, in addition to exporting them to many countries of the world.
Order now Mabrouma with Antabian pistachio Hafez Mustafa from BashaSaray store to your doorstep with fast delivery within 3-7 working days