Benefits of Pharmaton Tablets
- Relieves daily fatigue associated with a busy lifestyle and short periods of rest. Daily fatigue symptoms include temporary periods of fatigue (e.g., due to stress), tiredness, and feeling weak or lacking vitality (energy loss).
- Prevents and treats symptoms resulting from an unbalanced diet.
How to use Pharmaton Tablets
- Adults (including the elderly): Take one capsule daily with food or after food.
- Start taking Pharmaton Vitality Tablets for 4 weeks.
- If you start feeling better after 4 weeks of treatment, you can continue taking Pharmaton Vitality Tablets for up to 12 weeks. After 12 weeks, consult a doctor if you wish to continue using the tablets. The doctor may want to check the symptoms you are experiencing during the use of the medicine.
- Do not give these tablets to children.
Risks and Warnings
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Pharmaton Vitality Tablets contain Vitamin A. Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Pharmaton Vitality Tablets are suitable for adult men and women but not for children.
- Do not take Pharmaton Vitality Tablets if you have kidney problems, high iron levels, problems with high levels of Vitamin A or D in your body, or if you have high calcium levels in your blood or urine.
- Keep the container tightly closed and do not store above 25°C.