Elevate your culinary creations with the Spicy Ottoman Spice Blend – a harmonious fusion of rich flavors reminiscent of the grandeur of the Ottoman Empire.
Embark on a gastronomic journey with this exquisite blend, carefully crafted to ignite your senses and transport you to a realm of aromatic indulgence.
Unveil the essence of tradition and spice up your dishes with a touch of history, embracing the allure of the Spicy Ottoman Spice Blend.
Cumin (ground) 28%, Thyme 8%, Hot pepper 6%, Salt 3%, Dried garlic, Rosemary, Coriander (ground), Black pepper (ground), Yeast extract.
Features of Spicy Ottoman Spice Blend
- Rich and complex blend of various spices.
- Contains sumac, thyme, garlic, turmeric, long pepper, special paprika, and saffron.
- Elevates dishes with a harmonious fusion of flavors.
- Adds a touch of history and tradition to your culinary creations.
- Versatile and suitable for various types of dishes.
- Aromatic and aromatic indulgence in every bite.
- Resealable packaging for freshness and convenience.
Who is Aref Oglu?
Ismet Arifoglu and his father, Ahmet Arifoglu, started selling Arifoğlu products since 1944 in the historic Egyptian Spice Bazaar Mısır Çarşısı in Istanbul, Turkey. quickly won the trust of the people, It has expanded over the years until it has become today one of the most important and largest Turkish brands that produce spices, food and cosmetic products made from organic natural materials. It is exported to various countries of the world.
The headquarters of Arifoglu is located in the Avcılar district of Istanbul, Turkey. In Istanbul alone, there are 18 centers specialized in selling various Arefoglu products. In addition to hundreds of points of sale in Turkey and around the world, Which is visited by millions of people to buy original Turkish Arifoglu products.
You can find out more information about Arifoglu by reading our article: Arifoglu Products