About Turkish mastic paste
No matter what it’s called, the unique taste and great benefits remain the same.
Nuclear and natural medicine.
The Benefits of Turkish Mastic Paste:
- Helps in digestion and gastrointestinal inflammations.
- Helps in treating acidity.
- Relieves gas and bloating, treats colitis and alleviates its pain.
- bacteria caused by bacteria, Where it works On the treatment of bacterial ulcers.
- It has been found that consuming it increases the proportion of lip balm in food.
- Mix a tablespoon of yogurt and a tablespoon of dried ground rose to a tablespoon of it. ، Then, apply this mixture to the skin for 20 minutes and wash it off with water.
Uses of Turkish Mastic Paste:
- You can add it to Turkish coffee.
- Add it to milk.
- Consume it for breakfast with honey and jams.
- Some people add it to pastries like bread and cake.
- Some people add it to milk or salep.
Source of Natural Mastic:
The mastic substance is extracted from mastic trees in the Aegean region of Turkey, then the liquid dye is dried under the sun until it becomes a paste.
The paste, known for its distinctive smell and taste, does not contain any artificial additives or coloring. The paste is placed in a glass container and sent to you.
Read more about Turkish Mastic in our article: Turkish Mastic: Benefits and Uses.
Order now Turkish mastic paste Original 450 grams of BashaSaray, we will deliver it to your door.