Transport your taste buds to Istanbul’s vibrant streets with our Assorted Baklava – a symphony of flaky phyllo, luscious pistachios, and sweet Hafez Mustafa syrup.
Indulge in Turkish delight, delivered to your door.
Benefits of Assorted Baklava with Pistachio Hafez Mustafa:
1. Premium Ingredients: Crafted with care using premium pistachios, walnuts, and natural beet sugar.
2. Turkish Culinary Heritage: Embraces centuries of tradition, originating from the Ottoman Empire.
3. Pistachio Perfection: Eight different pistachio baklava varieties from Gaziantep, renowned for its pistachios.
4. Quality Management: Certified with ISO 9001 and ISO 22000, ensuring the highest quality and safety.
5. Natural Ingredients: No preservatives, additives, colorants, or artificial flavors – all-natural goodness.
6. Heartwarming Tradition: A symbol of joy and celebration for various special occasions.
7. Health Benefits of Pistachios: Rich in protein, fiber, and healthy fats, supporting heart health and weight management.
8. A Taste of History: Over 157 years of Hafez Mustafa’s expertise and cultural heritage.
Water, wheat flour, wheat starch, sugar, butter, egg, salt, lemon juice, according to the variety
(pistachio, cocoa powder, bitter chocolate powder, milk, wheat semolina, white chocolate).
are written İtalic and bold. May contain wheat gluten.
Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from direct sunlight
History of Hafiz Mustafa
The history of Hafez Mustafa Sweets began in 1864.
During the reign of the Ottoman Sultan Abdul Aziz, When Hafiz Mustafa’s father, Ismail Hakkibey, started making sweets in the basement of his building in the Eminönü Bahçekapı district of Istanbul , he gained a good reputation because people admired his sweets.
His son, Hafez Mustafa Ismail, was a muezzin in the Arbasilar Mosque. However, he also loved the field of sweets and was interested in it.
So he learned from his father to make Turkish sweets and started helping him.
He invested the spread of Turkish sweets around the world, added to the traditional confectionery industry, The production of coffee, tea, chocolate, lokum and other products that spread to different countries.
Hafez Mustafa won 11 medals in the field of making pastries and sweets in Europe between 1926 and 1938. And his son Jamil Bey continued the same path of success and expansion after him.
A book has been written about Hafez Mustafa, called “The Secrets of Hafez Mustafa,” by the Colombian author Francisco Leal Quevedo.
Today, Hafez Mustafa sweets shops are the most famous destination for tourists who want to taste the delicious original taste of various types of Turkish sweets. In addition to being exported to many countries of the world.
You can find more information about Hafez Mustafa Sweets through our article: Hafez Mustafa Sweets 1864 – Learn about products and prices