We bring you luxurious Turkish baklava with a wonderful variety to suit your desires
About mixed baklava with pistachio, walnut and chocolate:
Weight between 1900 and 2200 gr
- One of the most famous and finest types of Turkish baklava since 1864
- The products are fresh and without preservatives or any other additives
- All kinds of Hafez Mustafa sweets are made from natural materials and natural beet sugar
- The sent cans are sealed with an airtight film
- The products are halal certified by the Turkish Standards Institution
- Baklava or galash are rooted doughs that consist of thin plates of dough and stuffed with nuts such as nuts and pistachios, and it is sweetened with the pouring of the diameter or honey on them and makes it more coherent.
- Baklava is famous in Arab, Asian and Middle Eastern cuisines. In addition to the Levantine, Moroccan, Turkish, South Asian, Caucasian and Balkan cuisines.
- It is among the sixteen non-European foods and drinks that have received honorary status and have been included in the list of the ten most famous foods in the world.
Order now assorted Turkish baklava with pistachio, walnut and chocolate 2.200 grams from Basha Saray, delivered to your door.
There are no reviews yet.