Turkish Delight Nutella Chocolate With Hazelnut 1 Kilo from Bashasaray.
About Turkish Delight Nutella Chocolate with Hazelnut:
- The products are fresh and without preservatives or any other additives
- The sent cans are sealed with an airtight film
- The products are halal certified by the Turkish Standards Institution
- This famous Turkish dessert consists of jelly, sugar, and starch. It varies in flavours, foods, Stuffed with different nuts.
- It is served with tea. or coffee, In all Turkish restaurants and cafes, also in homes, It is also spread in the Levant, From its name, it gives relief to the throat. And the tongue enjoys the deliciousness of its distinctive flavor.
- The city of Afyonkarahisar is famous for the finest and richest types of lokum in Turkey.
- The Turkish name for lokum is mainly derived from Arabic. “Lukoum comfort” due to its softness and ease in the throat, and the tongue’s enjoyment of its comfortable taste. Then the name changed little by little with time until it became known as “Lukum”. And in Arabic, the term “halqoum”.
Order now Turkish Delight Nutella Chocolate with Hazelnut 1 kilo from Bashasaray, delivered to your door
Or browse all Turku Baba products
There are no reviews yet.