What is the Karaca Hatır Mod Turkish Coffee Machine?
The Karaca Hatır Mod is an innovative coffee machine from Karaca, a well-regarded Turkish brand, that perfectly blends the traditional taste of Turkish coffee with state-of-the-art technology.
This aesthetically pleasing machine, with its elegant and simplistic design, can elevate the taste of your coffee to a musical festivity with its unique functions and high capacity. Not only does it prepare your traditional Turkish coffee, but the Karaca Hatır Mod can also brew milk-based coffees and hot chocolate. It is the first and only in the world to have such versatility.
Thanks to its automatic temperature control, the coffee doesn’t burn and is brewed at an optimal temperature. It also functions effectively when you just want to warm the milk without boiling it. Overflowing coffee due to distractions is now a thing of the past, thanks to its overflow prevention system.
Your machine, which can prepare 5 cups of coffee at once, is the world’s first and only with the feature of brewing both Turkish coffee and milk beverages with a coal-like taste!
Hatır Mod is designed to savor different coffee flavors at various times of the day and easily prepare coffee for all members of your family and guests.
Features of the Karaca Hatır Mod Coffee Machine
- Roasted Turkish Coffee Flavor: Offers the traditional taste of coffee slowly cooked over coals with lots of froth.
- Automatic Temperature Adjustment: Thanks to its specialized heat balance, it brews your coffee without burning.
- Overflow Prevention System: Prevents excessive flow with its smart sensors, eliminating the need for additional kitchen clean-ups.
- Automatic Turn-off: When the coffee pot is removed post-brewing, the machine turns off automatically.
- Milk Beverage Preparation: Perfectly prepares Turkish coffee with milk, hot chocolate with milk, and instant coffee with milk.
- Milk Heating: Heats milk ideally without boiling it.
Capacity 5 cups
Dimensions 19 × 18 × 27 cm
For more information on Turkish coffee, we recommend reading the article: “Turkish Coffee: Its History and Best Types”.