Delight with milk and pistachio, small slices of Bashasaray
About Delight with Milk and Pistachio Slices.
- One of the most famous and finest types of Turkish delight since 1864
- The products are fresh and without preservatives or any other additives
- All kinds of Hafez Mustafa sweets are made from natural materials and natural beet sugar
- The sent cans are sealed with an airtight film
- The products are halal certified by the Turkish Standards Institution
- This famous Turkish dessert consists of jelly, sugar, and starch. It varies in flavours, foods, Stuffed with different nuts .
- It is served with tea. or coffee, In all Turkish restaurants and cafes, also in homes, It is also spread in the Levant, From its name, it gives relief to the throat. And the tongue enjoys the deliciousness of its distinctive flavor.
- The city of Afyonkarahisar is famous for the finest and richest types of lokum in Turkey.
- The Turkish name for lokum is mainly derived from Arabic. “Lukoum comfort” due to its softness and ease in the throat, and the tongue’s enjoyment of its comfortable taste. Then the name changed little by little with time until it became known as “Lukum”. And in Arabic, the term “halqoum”.
About Hafez Mustafa:
- Those who came to the capital of Anatolia, where the common profession at that time was the sweets industry, and it was necessary to engage in it. Among them is Ismail Hakki, Mustafa’s father, the founder of the now well-known Hafez Mustafa shop.
- Where he started making simple sweets in the basement of the building in which he lived, and among his children, his son Mustafa was helping him in making candy and at the same time he was the mosque of the mosque, where he was authorized in Arabic at the time.
- Soon after that, Hafez Mustafa’s shop began in the Eminonu region. It is one of the few commercial centers in Istanbul. Appears in reputable business records.
- From 1926 to 1938, Hafez Mustafa received 11 times invitation from international exhibitions in different cities and countries such as Paris, Brussels and Liege.
- In the meantime, Mustafa’s son, Hafez Mustafa Ismail Hakki, followed up his father’s business and managed Hafez Mustafa’s store, where he noticed that the brand met with global demand, and the brand must be exploited, expanded and developed globally.
- Hence, he put his weight in the field, as he expanded from making simple sweets to making coffee, tea, chocolate, halqoum, and many other products, and marketing them all over the world. It is known about Mr. Hafez Mustafa that he was the first to know and discover Bogshabi in Turkey.
- Where Mr. Hafez Mustafa opened his own shop for the production of sweets and sugars at the beginning of the year 1864 during the reign of the Ottoman Sultan Abdul Aziz, which is currently located in Bahçkapi Eminonu on Hamidiye Street.
- Between 1962-1938, he won 11 prizes in Europe for the quality of his sweets and products.
- If you visit the place, it will present to you a story of history and taste that exceeds 148 years. It offers its visitors baklava of all kinds and shapes, as well as puddings and desserts of various flavors and types, sweets and cake molds in a wide variety, as well as hot and cold drinks.
- It is considered one of the most famous sweet shops in Istanbul. Without exaggeration, if we say that Hafez Mustafa is in the schedule of 90% of the tourists coming from the Gulf. Due to its fame, especially with regard to kunafa and baklava.
- Hafez Mustafa branches are spread across Istanbul, the most famous of which are the Taksim branch and the Fatih branch near Sirkeci station and the Florya area.
Order now Delight with milk and pistachio, small slices from Bashasaray, delivered to your door
There are no reviews yet.