Lavender Water Benefits
Lavender water can help reduce stress, alleviate headaches, and even improve skin health.
When it comes to relieving stress, lavender water is an excellent choice. Studies have shown that the scent of lavender can reduce anxiety, enhance mood, and promote relaxation. Just a few drops of lavender water on your pillow before sleep can promote peaceful night’s sleep. Moreover, research has also shown that lavender water can assist in reducing headaches by providing relief from migraines and tension headaches.
Lavender water is also beneficial for skin health. Its antiseptic properties make it an effective treatment for acne, eczema, and other skin irritations. It can be used as a toner or applied directly to the skin to soothe inflammation and redness. Lavender water can also be used as a mild astringent to cleanse the skin without stripping it of its natural oils.
How to Use Lavender Water
Lavender water is a versatile product that can be used in several ways. Here are some tips on how to use lavender water to get the maximum benefit:
- Add a few drops of lavender water to your bath to create a calming and relaxing atmosphere. The scent will help you relax after a tiring day.
- Use lavender water as an air freshener in your home or office. The calming fragrance will create a pleasant environment.
- Make your natural face toner by combining lavender water and rose water. Apply it to your face after cleaning to refresh and soothe.
- Lavender water can also be used as a hair rinse to add shine to dull strands. Simply add lavender water to your shampoo or conditioner before rinsing your hair.
- Use it as an aromatherapy spray by mixing it with other essential oils like lemon, eucalyptus, or peppermint.
Ingredients of Lavender Water from Arifoglu
100% Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Water from organic farming.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in its original container and in a cool place.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
The production date (URT), expiry date (SKT), and batch number (PN) are on the package.
Ismet Arifoglu and his father Ahmed Arifoglu began selling Arifoglu products in 1944 at the historic Egyptian Spice Market, Mısır Çarşısı, in Istanbul, Turkey. They quickly earned the trust of the people and expanded over the years, becoming one of the most significant and largest Turkish brands that produce spices, food products, and natural organic cosmetics. They export these to various countries worldwide.
Arifoglu’s range of products includes over 1000 natural products, including spices, herbal products, natural oils, essential oils, honey, sauces, pastes, and natural cosmetics.