Benefits of Arifoglu St. John’s Wort Body Lotion
- Smoothens your skin and helps brighten it.
- Protects your skin’s moisture balance by deeply affecting your skin.
- Helps your skin look soft, thanks to its rich herbal content consisting of rose water, thyme leaf water, ivy leaf water, olive oil, argan oil, St. John’s Wort extract, myrrh extract, birch leaf extract, and marshmallow root extract.
Ingredients of Arifoglu St. John’s Wort Body Lotion
Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Thymus Vulgaris Leaf Water*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Myrtus Communis Leaf Water*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sambucus Ebulus Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Fatty Acid, Sodium Lauryl.
20.00% of the total content is organic. 98.90% of the total content is natural.
How to use Arifoglu St. John’s Wort Body Lotion
Apply an adequate amount of body lotion to your clean body by massaging until absorbed. Suitable for use in the morning, evening, or any time of the day.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Store in its original container in a cool place.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Production Date (URT), Expiry Date (SKT), and Batch Number (PN) are on the packaging.
İsmet Aref Oğlu and his father Ahmet Aref Oğlu began selling Aref Oghlu products since 1944 in the historic Egyptian Spice Bazaar, Mısır Çarşısı, in Istanbul, Turkey. They quickly gained the trust of people and expanded over the years to become one of the most significant and largest Turkish brands producing spices, food products, and natural organic cosmetic products, exporting them to various countries worldwide.
Arifoglu’s range of products includes more than 1000 natural items, including spices, herbal products, natural oils, essential oils, honey, sauces, pastes, and natural cosmetics.