Mixed Turkish Qatayef Hafez Mustafa with chocolate peanuts 3,800 grams from Bashasaray
About Hafez Mustafa:
- Those who came to the capital of Anatolia. Where the recognized profession at that time was the sweets industry, and it was necessary to engage in it, including Ismail Hakki, Mustafa’s father, the founder of the now well-known Hafez Mustafa shop.
- Where he started making simple sweets in the basement of the building in which he lived, and among his children, his son Mustafa was helping him in making sweets, and at the same time he was the muezzin of the mosque, as he was calling the call to prayer in Arabic at the time.
- Soon after that, Hafez Mustafa’s shop began in the Eminonu region. It is one of the few commercial centers in Istanbul. Appears in reputable business records.
- from 1926 to 1938, Hafez Mustafa received 11 times invitation from international exhibitions in different cities and countries such as Paris, Brussels and Liege.
- In the meantime, Mustafa’s son, Hafez Mustafa Ismail Hakki, followed up his father’s business and managed Hafez Mustafa’s store, where he noticed that the brand met with global demand, and the brand must be exploited, expanded and developed globally.
- From here, he put his weight in the field, as he expanded from making simple sweets to making coffee, tea, chocolate, lokum, and many other products and marketing them all over the world. It is known about Mr. Hafez Mustafa that he was the first to know and discover Bogshabi in Turkey.
- Where Mr. Hafez Mustafa opened his own shop for the production of sweets and sugars at the beginning of the year 1864 during the reign of the Ottoman Sultan Abdul Aziz, which is currently located in Bahçkapi Eminonu on Hamidiye Street.
- Between 1962-1938, he won 11 prizes in Europe for the quality of his sweets and products.
- If you visit the place, it will present to you a story of history and taste that exceeds 148 years. It offers its visitors baklava of all kinds and shapes, as well as puddings and desserts of various flavors and types, sweets and cake molds in a wide variety, as well as hot and cold drinks.
- It is considered one of the most famous sweet shops in Istanbul. Without exaggeration, if we say that Hafez Mustafa is in the schedule of 90% of the tourists coming from the Gulf. Due to its fame, especially with regard to kunafa and baklava.
- Hafez Mustafa branches are spread across Istanbul, the most famous of which are the Taksim branch and the Fatih branch near Sirkeci station and the Florya area.
Order now assorted Turkish Qatayef Hafez Mustafa with peanuts in chocolate 3,800 grams from Bashasaray delivered to your door