features of Hafez Mustafa’s baklava
Weight is between 800 and 1100 g
- The method of packing the product preserves its freshness for the longest time, until the last piece.
- The products are fresh and without preservatives or any other additives.
- All kinds of Hafez Mustafa sweets are made from natural materials and natural beet sugar.
- The boxes are sent wrapped tightly
- The products are halal certified by the Turkish Standards Institution.
History of Hafiz Mustafa HAFIZ MUSTAFA
Dolma baklava with walnuts Hafez Mustafa
The history of Hafez Mustafa Sweets began in 1864. During the reign of the Ottoman Sultan Abdul Aziz, When Hafiz Mustafa’s father, Ismail Hakkibey, started making sweets in the basement of his building in the Eminönü Bahçekapı district of Istanbul , he gained a good reputation because people admired his sweets.
Invest the spread of Turkish sweets around the world, added to the traditional confectionery industry, The production of coffee, tea, chocolate, lokum and other products that spread to different countries.
Hafez Mustafa won 11 medals in the field of making pastries and sweets in Europe between 1926 and 1938. And his son Jamil Bey continued the same path of success and expansion after him.
Today, Hafez Mustafa sweets shops are the most famous destination for tourists who want to taste the delicious original taste of various types of Turkish sweets. In addition to being exported to many countries of the world.
You can find more information about Hafez Mustafa Sweets through our article: Hafez Mustafa Sweets 1864 – Learn about products and prices