Discover Hafiz Mustafa Turkish Coffee – 500g of pure bliss! Immerse in the rich flavors of Istanbul’s tradition. Elevate your coffee experience now!
Characteristics of Hafez Mustafa Coffee
- Roasted coffee beans are ground and then packaged to preserve their distinctive taste and aroma.
- 100% natural with no added ingredients.
- It comes to you in special iron cans, sealed with an anaerobic cover, to keep its taste and aroma as fresh as the day it was ground.
- Produced from high quality Arabica beans
How to prepare Turkish coffee
- One tablespoon per cup of coffee.
- Turkish coffee powder is added to the pot, then cold water is placed in the amount of a cup of coffee and stirred well.
- Sugar is added as desired at the stage of stirring the coffee before putting it on the fire.
- Turn on the electric coffee pot or lightly light the fire under the copper pot.
- Stir the coffee constantly until the creamy, foamy surface appears and rises to the top of the bucket, then turn off the fire or the machine.
- Now, gently and quietly, take a part of the creamy face using the tablespoon from the bucket and place it in the coffee cup, approximately one spoonful for each cup.
- Pour the coffee from the side of the cup, not from the middle, quietly, without lifting the bucket from the cup too much.
- Don’t forget to serve chocolate or Turkish delight next to the coffee and enjoy.
History of Hafiz Mustafa HAFIZ MUSTAFA
The history of Hafez Mustafa Sweets began in 1864. During the reign of the Ottoman Sultan Abdul Aziz, When Hafiz Mustafa’s father, Ismail Hakkibey, started making sweets in the basement of the building in which he lived in the Eminönü Bahçekapı district of Istanbul ,
He gained a good reputation because people liked his desserts.
Invest the spread of Turkish sweets around the world, added to the traditional confectionery industry, The production of coffee, tea, chocolate, lokum and other products that spread to different countries.
Hafez Mustafa won 11 medals in the field of making pastries and sweets in Europe between 1926 and 1938. And his son Jamil Bey continued the same path of success and expansion after him.
Today, Hafez Mustafa sweets shops are the most famous destination for tourists who want to taste the delicious original taste of various types of Turkish sweets. In addition to being exported to many countries of the world.
Learn more about Hafez Mustafa by reading our article: Hafez Mustafa Cafe and Sweets 1864