Mohammed Efendi Coffee is one of the finest and most distinguished Turkish coffee brands, renowned not only in Turkey but also across the globe. It has earned a good reputation for offering authentic Turkish coffee products with exceptional flavor, distinctive packaging, and high-quality coffee beans.
Nutritional Values of Mohammed Efendi Coffee
(per 100 grams)
- Calories: 173
- Carbohydrates (g): 1.50
- Protein (g): 10.30
- Fat (g): 12.70
- Fiber (g): 64.90
- Cholesterol (mg): 0.00
- Sodium (mg): 4.00
- Potassium (mg): 1730.00
- Calcium (mg): 146.00
- Vitamin A (IU): 1.00
- Vitamin C (mg): 0.00
- Iron: 16.80 mg
Ingredients of Mohammed Efendi Coffee
100% ground Arabica coffee beans.
This product does not contain allergens.
Distinguishing the Original Mohammed Efendi Coffee from Imitations
Despite the widespread availability of Mohammed Efendi Coffee in most countries, some may sell counterfeit versions under the same name. It is advisable to pay attention to the following characteristics to distinguish the original Mohammed Efendi Coffee from imitations:
- Color: The original coffee has a dark color, while the imitation coffee is lighter.
- Aroma: The original coffee carries the fresh aroma of roasted beans, prepared in the traditional Turkish way, which the imitation coffee lacks.
- Foam: The original coffee produces a foam that appears on the surface of the cup and does not dissipate quickly, unlike other imitation coffees.
How to Make Turkish Coffee
- Use one tablespoon of coffee per cup.
- Add the Turkish coffee powder to the cezve (coffee pot) and then add cold water in the same quantity as the number of cups of coffee. Stir well.
- Add sugar to taste during the stirring stage before placing it on the heat.
- Turn on the electric Turkish coffee pot or gently heat the copper cezve.
- Continuously stir the coffee until the surface forms a creamy froth and rises to the top of the cezve, then turn off the heat or machine.
- Carefully and gently take a portion of the froth with a tablespoon from the cezve and place it in the coffee cup, about one tablespoon per cup.
- Pour the coffee from the side of the cup, not from the center, gently without lifting the cezve too high.
- Don’t forget to serve it with Turkish delight or chocolate on the side and enjoy your coffee.