Experience the enchanting flavors of Istanbul with Hafez Mustafa’s Turkish Sahlab – 170 grams.
Creamy, velvety, and bursting with authentic spices, this delightful treat promises a journey of pure indulgence.
Savor the magic of Turkish delight in every spoonful. Your taste buds deserve this unforgettable delight.
Try it now!
Hafez Mustafa Turkish Sahlab benefits
The original natural Sahlep has many benefits for human health. Most notably:
- Sahlep helps relieve constipation and bloating.
- Helps facilitate digestion.
- Treats chest diseases.
- Eliminates menstrual irregularities.
- While it strengthens the immune system, It is also useful for sore throat.
- Increases the rate of burning fat in the body.
- Since it is prepared with milk, It nourishes the body in terms of protein and calcium.
- It is effective in strengthening memory and mind.
- When you take cinnamon with it, It increases the rate of fat burning and reduces cravings for sugar. And therefore , It also plays an active role in losing weight.
- It is used to reduce and treat hemorrhoid complaints.
Sugar, skimmed milk powder, corn starch, stabilizer(guar gam), flavouring (sahlep, vanilla), cinnamon, sahlep powder, salt.
Calories in Hafez Mustafa Turkish Sahlab
Every 100 grams of Sahlab drink contains 94 calories. It may vary by increase or decrease according to the nature of the materials added to it, such as milk, nuts, and sweeteners.
Who is Hafiz Mustafa?
The history of Hafez Mustafa Sweets began in 1864. During the reign of the Ottoman Sultan Abdul Aziz, he gained a good reputation because of the people’s admiration for the sweets he made.
He invested the spread of Turkish sweets around the world, added to the traditional confectionery industry, The production of coffee, tea, chocolate, lokum and other products that spread to different countries.
Hafez Mustafa won 11 medals in the field of making pastries and sweets in Europe between 1926 and 1938. And his son Jamil Bey continued the same path of success and expansion after him.
Today, Hafez Mustafa sweets shops are the most famous destination for tourists who want to taste the delicious original taste of various types of Turkish sweets. In addition to being exported to many countries of the world.
Learn more about Hafez Mustafa by reading our article: Hafez Mustafa Cafe and Sweets 1864